Re: onClick Sound

by Ben Ocean <beno(at)cnw.com>

 Date:  Tue, 15 Aug 2000 00:48:52 -0700
 To:  "Michelle Burrow" <mickeybur(at)home.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, I couldn't find it *anywhere* (and, of course, I'm privy to more
sites than those you mentioned). But for me, the solution was easy (once I
thought about it). I wanted to play a wav file upon leaving one page in the
site to go to another page. Well, how about just having that sound file
play upon arrival? Doh! But here's the rub: it's a pretty heavy file: not
hard to do when dealing with sound files. How can I pre-load it on another
page, then play it on arrival?
TIA,
BenO