other peoples sites and another IMPORTANT question

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Alberto=2E=B7=2EVallini=22?= <vallinis(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sat, 09 Sep 2000 23:40:52 +0200
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On copyright issue, I can drop my cent which is pretty fresh: before=20
resorting to the lawyer, send email and evidence to the webserver which=20
hosts the cloned file and ask for forced removal of the file.
I attempted this and maybe the server I filed the request to will comply,=20
so I have no idea whether you can see for yourself one of the most stunning=
=20
cases around of a cloned file:
Mine at:
http://www.geocities.com/earthalliances/links.html

and the clone, if their server has not deleted it in compliance with my=20
request, is (or should be) here:
http://www.freeweb.org/associazioni/freemasonry_rsaa_it/links.htm

If you resort to a lawyer and you can prove a clear copyright issue, it=20
should take months anyway so I bet the other solution should be resorted=20
first. I see that's more business than tecniques but since I see a long=20
thread here maybe my suggestion might make some sense.
Alberto.=B7.Vallini  - vallinis(at)yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/earthalliances/
"when everything else fails, sleep"