RE: screen capture

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:49:37 +1030
 To:  "Jennifer C. Swartz" <eandscon(at)javanet.com>,
"tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>,
<rbu(at)akula.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Jennifer,

You need to do the capture and then take it into a graphics program and
view it at full size, then format the dimensions say by 50% at a time until
you have the size you want, sharpening and tweaking them at each stage.
They should look just fine.

I would then create thumbnails and link them to the larger pictures. That
way you can display them nicely and the page will load quickly too.

Kym

At 01:41 AM 29/10/2000 -0400, Jennifer C. Swartz wrote:
>Yes this does work, however the problem I have is that the captures look
>terrible on the web.  And, the smaller you get the worse the picture gets...
>While I have not used the program mentioned in Lou's post, I am thinking it
>might help with editing to make them look their best and I am going to test
>it on Monday at work... I will let you know what the results are...
>
>Jennifer C. Swartz

Web and Graphic Design
http://www.fojomedia.com

Free graphics for personal use: