Re: form questions

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:19:22 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  Leo Haggerty <lhaggerty(at)haggertyandassociates.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:15 AM 13/06/00 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi!
>
>I am having some problem getting a form to do what I want.
>
>After someone submits the form I would like the info that they submited
>diplayed on the next page.

Hi Leo,

That is too vague a question to get a useful answer.  We'd need to know=20
what back end technology you have access to on the server (ASP, Perl, PHP,=
=20
CF, etc).  This would be very easy to achieve in both ASP (which I know=20
well) and Perl (which I know much less but have enough knowledge of to=20
accomplish what you want).  This would surely be easy to do in PHP as well=
=20
and others on this list seem to know it well.  We'll have to know more of=20
the specifics of your server to help you.

Cheers!

St=E9phane Bergeron