Re: Style Attribute with <a> Tag

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:00:30 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  Martin McCarthy <roland(at)ninehells.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:09 PM 20/06/00 +0000, you wrote:
>I have this in the site's main stylesheet, however, I guess since the
>stylesheet loads in the head, and the SSI html doesn't actually appear=
 until
>it gets to the body, the stylesheet isn't effecting it. You can see the
>actual page at http://www.ninehells.org

Hello Martin,

SSI is parsed on the server before any part of the HTML document is sent to=
=20
the client so the document the browser receives is complete. The style=20
rules you set for the dynamically included links should work.  If it=20
doesn't, the problem is probably elsewhere...

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron