Re: Email Management

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:09:18 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  Thom Bradley <thombrad(at)visi.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:44 AM 29/08/00 -0400, you wrote:
>     Now that I have an access point, a domain and several sites to
>manage, I have about 8 different email addresses for incoming mail ( and
>expect more). Any suggestions on an email package that will allow me to
>get mail from each of these addresses without having to log in and out
>with different profiles constantly.
>     I would prefer not to use redirectors. I would prefer to use the
>incoming and outgoing mail servers for each.

Check out Eudora Pro 4.3.  It's by far the most powerful and easy to use=20
email client I have ever tried (and I tried a lot of them).  It will check=
=20
any number of accounts on any number of servers unattended (using what it=20
calls personalities) and you can set up its powerful filtering system to=20
sort the mail flawlessly into as many mail boxes as you want.  It has way=20
too many features to go into here but it's really worth a look.  Find it at=
=20
www.eudora.com

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron