Re: What's This?

by Peggi & Ben Rodgers <woodduck(at)>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:06:14 -0700
 To:  Ben Ocean <lists(at)>,
 In-Reply-To:  thewebsons
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ben,

It's used to set a monospaced font.


At 09:29 AM 9/21/00 -0700, Ben Ocean wrote:
>I see this tag every so often:
>What is it and where should I look to apply it?

Ben & Peggi Rodgers
Pacific Grove, CA  (near Monterey)
woodduck(at) or


HWG hwg-techniques mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters @ IWA