Re: Netscape/CSS/Tables

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:08:44 -0500
 To:  Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>If NMU requires Netscape, then hopefully they'll upgrade to version 6 as
>soon as it's released? I think it will eventually make your life easier.

Well, they don't require it, actually they've gone orwellian on the
Microsoft thing... but I've long tried to make a page look and act the same
in both netscape and IE, and tried to avoid any personal bias on which was
better. I tend to not like anything that has Microsoft's name on it, but
what can ya do.  I am waiting to see about the Netscape 6 thing though... I
peeked at the Beta a while back and was kind of doubtful about it... it was
too much like a glorified java applet. But, I'll cross my fingers. :)

Thanks for the feedback on the page all of ya.....

~Nathan Lyle

http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
natlyle(at)nmu.edu or jopling(at)geocities.com
(906)227-5736

"What looks like a loss may be the very event which is subsequently
responsible for helping to produce the major achievement of your life." -
Srully Blotnick