Re: Might be Javascript (or PHP, or CGI, <sigh>)

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Mon, 04 Dec 2000 02:05:32 -0500
 To:  "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:15 AM 12/3/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>try using http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle/CS495/mapfromdata/bottom1.php
>instead of http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle/CS495/mapfromdata/bottom1.php? for
>the lower frame, as the buttons don't load in ie for some reason.

You mean the "?"  ?

That can't come out because the URL also
needs  "whatsup=database_info&border=yes&c0=ac&  etc., etc." after the
question mark. Did I misunderstand you?

~Nathan Lyle

http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
natlyle(at)nmu.edu or jopling(at)geocities.com
(906)227-5736

"I am a free prince and have as much authority to make war on the whole
world as he who has a hundred sail of ships and an army of a hundred
thousand men in the field. And this my conscience tells me; that there is
no arguing with such sniveling puppies who allow superiors to kick them
about the deck at pleasure, and pin their faith upon the pimp of a parson,
a squab who neither practices nor believes what he puts upon the
chuckle-headed fools he preaches to." - Charles Bellamy, pirate captain