Re: .JS files & Popup windows

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Thu, 15 Mar 2001 01:29:53 -0500
 To:  "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

><Tim>
>I might be able to help you out if I could see exactly what you're trying to
>achieve and what you've already tried.

Well, the files are sort of messy, because I tend to program in a frenzy.
:-/ But, you're free to look. :)

http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle/frustration/   contains all the junk (you
can ignore the images, there's a few)

http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle/frustration/default.htm is sort of the
ending page(s) that this is intended for...

http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle/frustration/test.htm is what I was working
on to get the idea to work, before putting it in...

http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle/frustration/laskdfj.js is the template of
the individual js files I'd like to be able to switch between using the
variable sent to the function.

If you see a file referenced from inside another that isn't in the
directory with the rest, let me know and I'll toss it up.

I put them up publically online instead of sending them as an attachment
(some people eschew attachments)  Hey, I think that's the first time I ever
used that word in a sentence. Did I use it right? <grin> Ah, the joy of
working late... the mind slips away...

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Email:  natlyle(at)nmu.edu    or    jopling(at)geocities.com
Web: http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
Phone: 906-227-5736

"Be happy. It is a way of being wise." - Colette