RE: Never saw *this* one before....

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Thu, 24 May 2001 15:40:21 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

><ann>
>Don't you just LOVE the fluidity of this medium??

Uhm.... I think it's a trick question, right? <grin> There's always
problems when fluids are involved. Oh wait, you were being metaphorical,
right? <snicker>

>Server issues, maybe? Too weird. I *hate* this kind of issue - so tough to
>track down.

I don't think it's a server thing. I *think* it's something to do with how
the Gifs are put together. It seems to only happen with some. But, I'm not
that familiar yet with the construction (details) of animated GIFs. <sigh>
If I *do* figure this out, I will post the results.

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Email:  natlyle(at)nmu.edu    or    jopling(at)geocities.com
Web: http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
Phone: (906)485-4806

"A compromise is the art of dividing a cake in such a way that everyone
believes he has the biggest piece." - Ludwig Erhard