RE: Copying web sites

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Jun 2001 01:40:12 -0400
 To:  Peggi & Ben Rodgers <woodduck(at)mbay.net>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I suppose it's not much of a consolation... but on my system their copy
looked pretty broken compared to yours. (And I had to laugh at the "saved
from" comment that was tagged in the beginning of the source.)

>>Today,
>>they
>>source,

>>by

>>do?

>Peggi Rodgers
>Flash Programmer
>Misty Canyon Designs
>Pacific Grove, CA
>prodgers(at)mistycanyon.com
>www.mistycanyon.com

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Email:  natlyle(at)nmu.edu    or    jopling(at)geocities.com
Web: http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
Phone: (906)485-4806

"I think all of us are looking at the future with yesterday's eyes." - Dan
Burrus