RE: Tables (height, width, etc.)

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:44:04 -0400
 To:  Klaas De Waele <klaas(at)gracegraphics.be>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I ended up revamping my table structure, so that the cells in the right
hand side were part of the top table. It's sort of taking a different road
than my initial idea, but, it actually works out a bit cleaner anyway. Less
verbage (or taggage, or whatever.) <shrug>

>Should work okay, as it works here. NT with IE 5
>
>Kayjey

"The scorn of death is again one of the methods of prolonging life...The
best way not to die too soon is to cultivate the duties of life and scorn
of death." - Alexander A. Bogomoletz