RE: Advertising (Hopefully List Appropriate)

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Thu, 09 Aug 2001 15:37:16 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

><Kayjey>
>... It's called trying to meet the market's needs or having
>personal contact with potential customers. ...

This belief was what prompted me to attempt this method in the first place.
I saw plenty of sites I figured I would not be able to improve upon, and I
didn't send them anything to attempt to get them to buy my services. <shrug>

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Email:  natlyle(at)nmu.edu    or    jopling(at)geocities.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so
regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for
us." - Alexander Graham Bell (1847-1922) - American inventor