RE: Advertising (Hopefully List Appropriate)

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Thu, 09 Aug 2001 15:50:54 -0400
 To:  Klaas De Waele <klaas(at)gracegraphics.be>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

><Kayjey>
>Anyways, I wouldn't be offended in any way with Nathan's way of
>advertisement.  I WOULD if he'd stalk me with emails.  I WOULD if it'd be an
>aggressive email.  I WOULD if my name wasn't the only one on the to: line.

Well, I sent the email to myself, with the addresses in the BCC field,
because I thought that it wasn't "polite" or "right" or whatever to send
people's email addresses to other people. (Does that make sense?)  I have
refrained from following up any of the email addresses, under the
assumption (probably true for most cases) that if someone doesn't response
they're not interested. Basically, I was trying to avoid aggressivness, but
sound confident enough about what I was offering.

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Web: http://www.nathanlyle.com
Email:  natlyle(at)nmu.edu    or    jopling(at)geocities.com
Phone: (906)485-4806

"Women like silent men. They think they're listening." - Marcel Archard