Re: Blue line in my table code???

by "Jason K. Chapman" <theguild(at)interserv.com>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Aug 2001 07:47:49 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:09 PM 8/21/2001 -0500, Caranois wrote:
>Hi folks,
>I need someone to view source for me...
>I can not get rid of the blue line which forms my table.
>I am trying to get it borderless.
>Please click on the small images and watch the larger box change with =
>the=20
>appropriate image... it is the large box I have a problem with.
>

>http://www.caranois.com/password.html

The cells are simply inheriting the background color specified in:

        <.TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=352 border=0><!-- blue
border -->
               <.TBODY>
               <.TR>
                 <.TD bgColor=#075490>

Jason K. Chapman
--
THE HERETIC, a cyber thriller by Jason K. Chapman.
Online edition at <http://www.happyhacker.org/heretic/>. Softcover,