Re: How can I hide some code?

by Darrell King <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:53:46 -0500
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Kuipers,
Simon" <Simon.Kuipers(at)aegon.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm thinking that the file is modified by Apache before being passed to
your browser and Apache is passing today's date. I haven't thought this
through and it seems to me that the server should pass the unchanged
system date, but I'm focusing on the only difference between .shtml and
.html files.

Perhaps the answer is at this link - maybe you should use an SSI command
to get that date:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.1/howto/ssi.html