Re: flash site not showing on a mac

by Nik Gare <nik(at)cheddarcheese.de>

 Date:  Thu, 25 Jan 2001 07:16:53 +0100
 To:  "hwg technique \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In article <000c01c08656$9a2eed50$0100a8c0(at)aaddesign.com>, Dean
<dean(at)aaddesign.com> wrote:
> Could someone who is using a mac and netscape go to this flash site and
> let me know if it loads or not.  I have a complaint that one can only
> see the horizontal nav bar in the bottom third on the screen and not
> the rest of the page?

> http://www.braintech.com

The check for Flash doesn't work here.  I have flash as a plugin for my
browser, but your site says otherwise.  If I click on the 'click here'
link to go directly to the Flash, everything is fine.

Not that good coming from a team called the Braintech team ;-)

Nik

--
<hr>