Re: AOL

by WebProgrmr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Thu, 27 Jan 2000 20:08:21 EST
 To:  eandscon(at)javanet.com,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hard question to answer.  I'm on aol as I write this and can't get it to open
an html file in it's browser.  It's converts the file to text then opens it
so you can see the code.  However, I have Dreamweaver and set the preview in
browser preferences to work for AOL.   That seemed to do the trick.  Unless
you can duplicate my DW trick, you might just have to get an aol account or
get your friend to give you some detailed feedback.

++Dan