RE: Dreamweaver 3.0 CSS Bug?

by Stephen Johnston <pepe(at)gainsay.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:29:33 -0400
 To:  "Markkanen,
Timo ELP:EX" <Timo.Markkanen(at)gems5.gov.bc.ca>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is actually kind of funny, a few days ago my DW3 started doing the
same thing with the HTML window. Completely out of the blue. I am on
Windows 2000. I just tore down the system last night and reinstalled
everything to get rid of it. Good luck.

-Stephen