Re: More NN6 Problems

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:20:35 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  Chuck Evans <Chucke(at)captura.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have the same problem!  I though IE had gone awry or something but the=20
only change I made to my system recently is to install NN 6.  I also said=20
no to its asking if I wanted it to be the default browser to open Internet=
=20
files.  The problem shows up when I click to open a Web page from Eudora on=
=20
my system so if Outlook shows the same problem for you then neither Eudora=
=20
nor Outlook are at fault here.

I'll investigate this some more...

St=E9phane Bergeron