RE: Linux

by tamara <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Sat, 03 Nov 2001 07:30:42 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:43 PM 11/1/2001 -0600, psalmon wrote:
>I don't know but it sounds like your computer may need a little help here.
>I'm no expert but maybe a little more ram may help? I'm just guessing here.

Nope, not according to articles I've read. Me allows like 56 meg or some
other ridiculously low number to be used and that's it -- the resource
issue has nothing to do with the amount of RAM on a machine.

I discovered this when trying to use Homesite on my new machine with Me --
the forums and so forth at Allaire were specific -- the resource issue with
Me means Homesite is not compatible with the OS.

<tamara />