Re: Egads!

by George Nielsen <genie(at)postone.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Dec 2001 09:04:41 +0100
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
How about Geocities? That is a well known place to put up one's Web.

Otherwise you could look at the Free Internet Service Portal at:

http://www.freeinternetservices.com

It is full of different freebies.

I use PostOne at

http://www.postone.com

which is not free, but also includes an e-mail forwarding service.

George Nielsen