Re: Image with List Items in IE5

by Lead <lead(at)sunshineband.org>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:31:41 -0600
 To:  Catenae Web Sites <catenae(at)catenae.com>,
"HTML Writer's Guild Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've experienced this a number of times. Try putting some hspace on the
image and see if that helps out. My other common work-around is to drop in
a 2-celled table with the image in one side and the list in the other, but
if the list is long and you need it to continue wrapping below it, that
won't work.

Jeniffer
OffLead Productions