Re: Determining Screen Resolution

by Ben Ocean <lists(at)TheWebsons.com>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:02:19 -0800
 To:  jstarkey(at)advancecreations.com
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:10 AM 2/16/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>JS has a function that does this. I think it's screen.height and
>screen.width.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot to add, the script I refer to (and hope
someone would help me obtain) actually had a nifty way of determining
screen resolution *without* relying on JS (for all those folks who surf
without it). Pretty cool. I'd like to see it again, or at least figure out
the logic so I could write it myself!
BenO