Re: Determining Screen Resolution

by bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:45:46 -0600
 To:  "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:10 PM 2/16/01 -0500, Nancy Whittley wrote:
>How many of you surf the net and use your computers at a constant resolution
>of 1280 x 1024?  If you do what size monitor do you have?  If you do isn't
>the text on sites really tiny or is there a setting that you have to change
>to effect this?

I just recently got a monitor that will actually resize.  Up until December
I had only 640x480.  Now I use 800x600 at home and at work.  Although I now
code in 800x600 I still check all my sites at 640x480.  I do a lot of work
for non-profits and I've noticed that a lot of my clients and the people
who use their sites have smaller monitors with lower resolutions.

Kathie Riechmann
bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com