Re: rounded tables

by bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:57:10 -0600
 To:  "Nick Doylend" <ndoylend(at)hashishin.net>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I looked, but didn't check your coding since you said you had fixed
it.  How many times I've worked for hours on a problem, finally asked on
some meeting and solved it within five minutes!  BTW, your table link was
incomplete.  It's at http://www.hashishin.net/test/corners.htm .

Kathie Riechmann
bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com