Re: Follow-up [Re: Multi-column output]

by "Jeniffer C. Johnson" <lead(at)offlead.com>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:26:44 -0600
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
<allred(at)its.state.ms.us>,
<tamara(at)abbeyink.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>If anyone can figure out how to cut this down to just the necessary CSS
>Styles, JS file, and graphics required to display ONLY what is visible on
>the HTML page, and make it simple enough for beginner programmers like
>myself to understand, I would be greatful.

I can't help you, but if you find someone who can, I would love to see the
stripped down code. I've got a few places where such a layout would be ideal.

Jeniffer
OffLead Productions