Re: Shoshkeles

by Kimiko Drew <macruimmon(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Fri, 04 May 2001 09:43:27 -0700
 To:  "Ryan Mann" <ll_wolverine_ll(at)hotmail.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:15 AM 5/4/01 -0600, Ryan Mann wrote:
>What browser do these shoshkeles work on anyway, cuz apparently they don't
>work on too many!
>
>Ryan

I am using IE 5.5 (on PC), and they showed up without having to click on
any buttons.

Personally I find them... boring. Nice the first time, then what. I see a
couple of birds on a line, and that does little for me.

And ad-wise, why ravens eating bird seed for a car ad? Didn't make me want
to click for more info. Now if it was birds eating seed for a pet store,
that might, maybe be different.

my two paces.

Kimiko Drew
macruimmon(at)earthlink.net