Re: Stacked tables (I'll betcha this is a stupid question, but here goes):

by Berk/Devlin <armadill(at)>

 Date:  Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:54:52 -0700
 To:  "rudy" <r937(at)>,
"Andrew Armstrong" <andrew(at)>,
  todo: View Thread, Original
OK.  I got it now.  I needed to remove all the <.table align="left"> and THEN remove all those <.br>s.  Like this:

Thanks, Rudy!

At 02:17 PM 7/23/01 -0400, rudy wrote:
>>Looks like Andrew's got it.  <.br clear="all> needs to be there.
>true, *IF* you insist on aligning your tables!
>if you leave the align attribute out, you don't need the breaks at all
>always use the simpler technique

~                            Emily Berk                                 ~
On the web at *** Armadillo Associates, Inc.      ~
~             Project management, developer relations and               ~
extremely-technical technical documentation that developers find useful.~