RE: shoshkeles

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 05 May 2001 03:33:37 +0930
 To:  Ron Hall <thorn(at)cc.mcgill.ca>,
Dennis Lapcewich <dlapcewich(at)intira.com>
 Cc:  "Hwg-Techniques@Hwg. Org" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>, "Varnes, Jeff" <JVarnes(at)americasmedia.com>, David.Artiss(at)boots.co.uk
  todo: View Thread, Original

><snip>
>         Ahh some the old adge - "Strive from mediocraty and you will
>         surely achieve it", should be paraphrased " Strive for butt-ugly
>         and you will definitely get there..."
>
>         Again not to offend.....
>
>         As Always
></snip>

...and what's the other old adage...build a better mousetrap and they will
beat a path to your door ?  As I see it, they're not building better
mousetraps, they just adding umpteen different flavors of cheese. Whether
or not the mice are eating it is another matter altogether :)

Kym

Free Graphics for Personal Websites
http://www.conceptualeyez.com
E-Book Covers & Illustrating