Re: Image tracking

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Jun 2001 23:51:15 +0930
 To:  "Data Driven Design" <jeff(at)datadrivendesign.com>,
"Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

hmmmm....now there's a neat idea. I'm not quite sure what you mean by
"objectionable" but I could guess LOL. Maybe a neat lil cartoon graphic of
a burglar behind bars with a sign saying:..."I stole the graphic that used
to be here and got caught !!!".

"Objectionable" reflects on Nancy and she ain't "obejctionable" are ya girl
:))))))))))))))

I *love* the general idea tho.

Kym

At 09:33 AM 27/06/2001 -0400, Data Driven Design wrote:
>The best way to fix this is to change your filenames and then put
>objectionable images on your server with the old filenames. They should get
>the point.
>
>Data Driven Design
>P.O. Box 1084
>Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084