Re: Dreamweaver

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 30 Jun 2001 10:42:24 +0930
 To:  Chuck Evans <chuck.evans(at)click2learn.com>,
"'HWG Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

LOL Chuck..the simple answer ? ...don't use it ...just kidding
:)))))))))))))))))...of course you *could* learn HTML too...that might help
:)))))

In the event that all this fails or is not the answer you wanted, you might
like to check out this site. It seems to have some interesting stuff. I
haven't tried any of the lessons, so I don't know whether they're any
good...but for what it's worth:

http://www.trainingtools.com/

HTH

Kym

At 09:56 AM 29/06/2001 -0700, Chuck Evans wrote:
>Grrr. I hate Dreamweaver. Not because it isn't a good web design tool, but
>because in the hands of someone who doesn't know good, basic HTML and
>cross-browser issues, it can be a deadly weapon.
>
>My question: Where do I go to learn the RIGHT way to use Dreamweaver? How do
>I set up DW so it doesn't mess with some nice, tight code when it opens it
>up? How do I tell DW to stop putting in table cell heights and widths every
>time someone drags a table cell border up, down or sideways? (Those dang
>tags are a legacy pain in the patootie on my site.)
>
>Thanks in advance for any thoughts or suggestions.
>
>Chuck Evans

Free Graphics for Personal Websites
http://www.conceptualeyez.com
E-Book Covers & Illustrating