RE: All Webmasters - Change Your Home Page

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:30:21 +0930
 To:  Klaas De Waele <klaas(at)gracegraphics.be>,
"'Jason Peters'" <JPeters(at)improveline.com>,
"'hwg-basics(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
"'hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org'" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Please don't stop sending messages of support...we all need them and if you
have a problem with it, then thank God that you were not in NY when it
happened and thank God that you and yours are safe.

Ya know Klaas, at this time of the day I know I'm going to see more than
one post from you and sometimes I sit here and say to myself "here he comes
again" LOL...but you always have something to say that is useful.

Today you have said not only something that is useful but downright sensible!

http://www.creationsbydawn.net/cards/911.html

Please visit this site with your speakers turned ON. I have nothing to do
with it except that this lady is a very dear friend and a member of our
graphics forum. It is a very moving tribute to a wonderful nation and to
it's people.

I also have nothing to do with the US except that I *have* lived there and
as far as I'm concerned it's home. I *will* come back and I *will*  become
an American citizen. With apologies to any Australians on the list, *MY*
country has been invaded by nameless and despicable cowards and I am glad
that NATO has seen fit to step in before even being asked.

Every one of you are in my heart and in my prayers at this terrible time
and may God bless you all!!

Kym

Free Graphics for Personal Websites
http://www.conceptualeyez.com