RE: Order of loading photos

by Christoph Niemann <C.Niemann(at)gmx.net>

 Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:56:21 +0100
 To:  <orion(at)triumphnetworks.com>,
hwg-technique <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 22:11 23.01.01 -0800, you wrote:
 >What type of web server are you running?
 >
 >-Orion

My websites are hosted on four different webservers. One of them is an
Apache. Please send me more informations about the different loading order
on the major types of webservers.
TIA

Chris

___
Christoph Niemann <C.Niemann(at)gmx.net>
PGP public keys available on most keyservers.
DH/DSS key-ID: 0x13B87665; RSA key-ID 0x97529689