Re: naturalsizeflag?

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:04:15 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:27 PM 14/03/01 -0500, you wrote:
>What is the attribute: NATURALSIZEFLAG=3D"0" ? I've seen this on the img
>element on a few sites in my departments, and I'm a bit curious. I'm
>guessing that there is some application that inserts it automatically.
>Anybody know which one?

PageMill if I remember correctly.  I had to clean up the junk code created=
=20
by that crappy WYSIWYG editor for a very large site a while ago and the=20
pages had been edited by two other sub standards visual editors which added=
=20
their own proprietary markup.  But I do believe PageMill was responsible=20
for that particular aberration.   You should probably remove these as no=20
browser uses that attribute and it's invalid HTML.

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron