Re: DNS & MX resolution

by Jeff Nelson <nelsonj(at)telocity.com>

 Date:  Tue, 22 May 2001 20:15:58 -0400
 To:  "Charlton,
Mark" <Mark.Charlton(at)saint-gobain.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mark,

If I recall correctly (has been a couple of years since I have had to deal
with this) you need to point your MX records to your sub-domain:
crystar.saint-gobain.com

If anyone discovers that I have recalled incorrectly, please let me know.

Have a great day!
Jeff