RE: Import Spreadsheet to Web page

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Fri, 01 Jun 2001 08:16:05 -0700
 To:  Tamara <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:09 PM 30/05/01 -0500, Tamara wrote:
>When I saw it, I was very interested and a guy at IIT in Chicago told me
>it was supposed to be easy with Office 2000.

It only works with IE (what a surprise :)

Basically it uses the "Save as HTML" function within Excel - the trick is
making sure the "interactivity box" is checked.  The result is an Excel
spreadsheet that has full spreadsheet functionality.

That process is from memory, so if anyone want's to improve on the
instructions feel free :-)

Chris Higgs