Re: Need Critique

by Kimiko Drew <macruimmon(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Thu, 31 May 2001 14:03:44 -0700
 To:  "Webmaster" <nstar92(at)bellatlantic.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:33 AM 5/30/01 -0400, Webmaster wrote:
>I feel the page may be to "professional" and scare off those who have =
>felt that we had a "homey" atmosphere before. I have had another partner =
>working on the design with me.=20
>    Any comments appreciated.=20
>     Thanks so much for the help and support
>Lisa

Hi Lisa

I took a look at both sites, and prefer the newer one. However, it isn't my
preferences that matter, but those of the people who are going to visit
your site on a regular basis.

You mentioned that some people might be scared off from a more
"professional" look of the new site. Why not ask some regulars? See which
they prefer? Its the only way to know how well a site redesign will do. You
may find they like certain features of both sites, or that the new design
has them lost, or that they find things easier.

No harm in asking regulars to your site, and the insight you will get will
be amazing.

And one minor thing, some images aren't showing on either page. They may
not have gotten uploaded proper.

Good luck

Kimiko Drew
macruimmon(at)earthlink.net