Re: CSS and NS 4.7>

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 05 Jun 2001 10:15:57 -0400
 To:  "Ryan Bell" <ryaneffectz(at)hotmail.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well that's your problem right there.  Alternate link classes should be=20
specified this way:

a.normal:link {  color: #990033; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;}
a.offwhite:link { color: #FFFFFF; font-family: Arial, Helvetica,=
 sans-serif;}

Notice that the class name comes first, then the :link or :visited or=20
whatever.  Try this and it should work.

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron