Re: FrontPage XP?

by Kimiko Drew <macruimmon(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Fri, 08 Jun 2001 09:23:43 -0700
 To:  Klaas De Waele <klaas(at)gracegraphics.be>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:04 PM 6/8/01 +0200, you wrote:
>quick question... does Office XP include a new version of FrontPage, and if
>so, does it do a better job at htmling than the previous versions?
>
>- Kayjey -

Yes, there is a new version. You can even buy it separate from the rest.

Have no clue as to its performance, as I won't touch FrontPage, and Office
XP is known to be buggy, very buggy, and has several items that supposed to
make things easier, but force users to do things their way. Lots of
security holes in Office X, as I read about them. I won't upgrade to it
unless forced to.

Good luck with it if you upgrade.

Kimiko Drew
macruimmon(at)earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~macruimmon/

a web designer in The Camarilla
White Wolf's Official Fan Club

Nothing happens unless first a dream. - Carl Sandburg