RE: annoying websites

by Kimiko Drew <macruimmon(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Fri, 06 Jul 2001 09:31:26 -0700
 To:  bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:01 AM 7/6/01 -0500, bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com wrote:
>The WWW was
>created to exchange ideas, not to tantalize surfers like a bunch of babies
>staring at shiny objects.

However, the web did not take off as a commercial venture, until shiny
objects like photos and color came into the setting. Text alone just
doesn't cut it, unfortunately.

I am one who prefers content to return visitors to my sites, but some of
the most requested content is images, especially photos. And Flash games,
much to my chagrin. But I still hold off on the Flash for Flash sake, as it
drives me batty to have to wait and wait and find out it wasn't worth
waiting for.

my three pennys (shiny ones too.)
;-)

Kimiko Drew
macruimmon(at)earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~macruimmon/
a web designer in The Camarilla
White Wolf's Official Fan Club

Nothing happens unless first a dream. - Carl Sandburg