Re: My page won't view in Netscape- HELP

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:20:53 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:43 AM 7/24/01 -0500, Caranois wrote:

>EEEek Gads...
>
>Will someone please view one of the pages I am working on and tell me WHY it
>won't view in Netscape?
>PLEASE!!!!

The first thing you should do is to run the page through a validator and
look for ending table tags you may have forgotten. Usually when
Netscape  doesn show a page there is a TD or TABLE tag missing.

Virginia's Visions                         Esportfans
http://www.visionsnet.com            http://www.esportfans.com
virginia(at)visionsnet.com                virginia(at)esportfans.com