Re: search engine optimization service

by Norman Bunn <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Nov 2001 09:34:20 -0500
 To:  <anottingham(at)topazti.com>,
"HWG techniques \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Webposition, who sells well respected search engine placement tools, has
some recommended companies, in case you haven't the time to use their tools.

http://www.webposition.com/coastalsites.htm

Norman

My company has decided that they would rather pay someone to optimize our