Re: DHTML menus and Windows fonts

by Andrew McFarland <aamcf(at)aamcf.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 03 Jan 2002 20:57:02 +0000
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 14:20 03/01/02 -0500, Mike Taylor wrote:
>Does anyone know of a way to override these fonts settings or is it
>hopeless?

You could use graphics for the menus, but I'd advise against it.

Generally if someone has changed their display settings it is because they
have a good reason to - probably because they need the text to be bigger to
read. Before I got my glasses I needed my PC set to Large Fonts just so I
could use menus.

If you have a url we could look at other ways of dealing with the problem.

Andrew

--
http://aamcf.co.uk/