Re: Message boards

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:57:12 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:09 PM 1/24/02 -0600, Linda Mercer/Wishstar wrote:

>Has anyone ever checked out this one? It looked good to me.. and if I ever
>learn how to CHMOD, maybe I'll install it on one of my sites<G>
>http://www.yabbforum.com/

I used it for a while and liked it. I learned though that it can be server
sucking and there are hosts that do not allow it to be used.

- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

http://www.visionsnet.com            http://www.esportfans.com
virginia(at)visionsnet.com                virginia(at)esportfans.com