RE: Image Theft Software

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:23:37 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>From: Robert
>
>I came across this article recently.  Have not tried it so I don't
>recommend it but if your website uses Apache and you have access to the
>.htaccess file for your site, you may want to look at it.  It reports to
>prevent linking from other sites to your graphic files on your site.
>
>http://wsabstract.com/howto/htaccess10.shtml

I use this and it works well. One thing though... there is one server I do
want linking to my images(Atomz for their search engine). Is there a way to
allow them but not anyone else?

http://www.visionsnet.com            http://www.esportfans.com
virginia(at)visionsnet.com                virginia(at)esportfans.com