Re: Style Sheets (was RE: Table Width/Heights)

by Andrew McFarland <aamcf(at)aamcf.co.uk>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:35:02 +0000
 To:  "HWG Techniques Email List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 23:45 19/02/02 -0500, cbirds(at)earthlink.net wrote:
<snip/>
>I don't mind coding for Netscape, in fact, since it's the least crashy
>browser (very stable on my system)
<snip/>

You can generalize like that. On my system, I have found the opposite is
true. Netscape 4.x is the most crash prone browser. If someone else was to
use Netscape 4.x on my computer they might find it less crash prone. There
are so many variables, including some (such as use patterns) that aren't
connected to the software at all.

Andrew

--
http://aamcf.co.uk/