Re: Domain name registration

by bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:23:22 -0500
 To:  "Valerie Williams" <vocalsplendor(at)donobi.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Valerie:

I offer domain registration services and find that most of my (admittedly
few) clients want me to do that for them.  I have done it a few different
ways, but what I've come up with is I register them as the owner and the
administrative contact (unless they're really clueless and want me to
totally manage the website, in which case I become the admin).  Then I
register myself as the technical contact and the billing contact.  When
it's time for domain renewal I receive the bill and then I send them a
bill.  I give not for profits a discount on hosting and design services,
but not on domains.

Kathie Riechmann
bkrWeb Services