Re: MSSmartTagsPreventParsing.. What about the other ones?

by Andrew McFarland <aamcf(at)aamcf.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Apr 2002 07:35:00 +0100
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 19:10 21/04/02 -0400, jim barchuk wrote:
>I think you need to be a little more specific about versions. I'm viewing
>with NN-6.2.2/Linux, NN-4.08/Win32, and Mozilla-1.1/Linux and they all
>look *exactly* the same.

Have you got CSS turned on? The problem only manifests itself with CSS on.
My PC here has Netscape 4.77 running on Win98.

>OK, what -should- the problem
>be?

In this case, all the images get stuffed into the first cell. In other,
slightly different pages, some of the images would be stuffed into one cell
and some into another. Very odd.

Andrew

--
http://aamcf.co.uk/